Plant Operator - Excavator
We are currently looking for experienced lead operators who are proficient in the use of excavators from 1.7T through to 30T. Main machine is a 4.5T Kubota. Come and set the pace for the field crews and enjoy some banter along the way.
Overtime available $$
- HR truck license (preferable)
- Excavating trench lines/ deep excavations
- Safe excavation around live services
- Backfill & compaction
- Complete maintenance checks and plant pre-starts
- Punctual & reliable
A vital role in the organisation working closely with our Supervisors and Engineers to bring the plan to life out in the field. Guiding their team through diverse work scopes, our Crew Leaders are equipped with the skills and experience to plan and prepare for anything the worksite can throw at them, all while continually teaching and upskilling their crew members to build a strong and experienced workforce.
Our Crew Leaders:
- Have great experience in the water and wastewater industry, sewer and reticulation infrastructure, trunk mains, and plumbing.
- Pride themselves on their work quality, site organisation, team safety, and their ability to beat daily productivity targets.
- Take responsibility for their entire crew and their works, ensuring detailed pre-planning, organisation, and management of resources.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership directing and mentoring crew members to create an effective team and skilled workforce.
- Communicate effectively with their crew, the project team and the client keeping everyone in the loop with the day’s events.
- Truck licence (MR or above)
Our reinstatement teams are critical to our delivery teams as they leave the lasting impression for the public and clients. Our aim is to provide a timely service with the utmost quality, in order to leave our sites in as good or better condition than we found them. We offer consistent work and plenty of variety in your work tasks. All-rounders are greatly appreciated here at NTS Group.
- Concrete footpath & driveways (prep & pour)
- Decorative driveways (exposed, stamped etc.)
- Small concrete pits and structures
- Landscaping tasks from time to time (edging, kerbing, turfing etc.)
- Reliable and on time
- MR truck licence (preferred)
With the growing demand and diversity in our project scopes, NTS Group are searching for experienced and driven personnel to come on board. With plenty of opportunity to grow and progress within the company, we are looking for people who are seriously motivated, enjoy a challenge, and pride themselves on their quality, productivity and success.
- Pipe Layers
- Excavator Operators
- Vac Truck Operators
- Skilled Labourers/ Civil Maintenance
- Senior Project Engineer
- Project Manager